Note: Looking for Cyber Monday deals today? Scroll down one post, or click here.
Today’s giveaway is from our newest holiday sponsor and a close friend of mine- the owner of Chase’s Treasures, Jessica Pickholz. Jessica launched her e-boutique earlier this year in New York City, brimming with personalized kids’ gifts, toys, nursery decor, and mom jewelry. She has a keen eye for winner baby gifts, birthday gifts, and holiday gifts. Today’s winner will enjoy a $100 gift certificate- here are some of the goodies they can buy:
Crayon Doodlebugz Art Portfolio ($28). Perfect for toting to restaurants, airports, or just Grandma’s house, these portfolios have plenty of pockets to hold supplies. 8 washable crayola markers and a crayola doodle pad are included. Several colors choices and personalization available.
Plush Animal Backpacks ($16). Wayyyy too cute, and affordable too.
The backpack doubles as a toy- the stuffed animal in the front is removable.
Little Man Thermal Long Sleeve Shirt ($55). I’ve seen this in person and they are great- there’s an actual (not silkscreened) tie attached.
Mod Cameo Necklace ($62). In a sea of mommy jewelry this holiday season, these resin necklaces on velvet ribbons stand out with their vintage style. They’re made by Andrew Hamilton Crawford and are becoming very popular, with the celeb crowd, too.
Personalized Fleece Baby Blankets ($59). I’ve seen these gracing many NYC bugaboo strollers and wish my kids had had them- they are super comfy and the designs carry them past their newborn days. The penguin design is perfect for the holidays.
Use code “holiday” to enjoy 15% off of your order at Chases Treasures. Valid on all items except personalized stickers.
Win it! 1 MyMomShops reader will win a $100 gift certificate to Chase’s Treasures. Here are the contest rules (please read them carefully- we’re now accepting extra entries if you post on Twitter!)
1) To enter, please comment on THIS post (click on “comments” below), indicating what your favorite item from Chase’s Treasures is.
2) Your entry will be counted ONCE if you just leave a comment, TWICE if you indicate that you have mentioned this giveaway on Twitter (please provide your Twitter name).
3) Post your comment by 11:59pm EST, Thursday, December 3rd. One entry per person, please. US addresses only.
4) One winner will be chosen at random and announced on Friday morning, December 4th.
5) NOTE: If you wish to be contacted by e-mail if you win, please include your e-mail address in your comment. Otherwise you must check back on Friday to see if you won. Unclaimed prizes are forfeited after 72 hours.
Please note: holiday sponsors pay a small fee for their products to be reviewed. We only accept sponsors whose products we would recommend to our readers.