Would you believe that when I was pregnant with my first child 7 years ago, I bought a plain black nylon diaper bag from Lands End because I thought there weren’t other choices? It’s almost laughable now, but diaper bags used to be of two varieties- plain black or Winnie the Pooh. Needless to say, the choices have come a long way. It is entirely possible to have a stylish diaper bag that is neither boring nor babyish.
Case in point- today’s giveaway, which is a perfect-for-summer canvas Seacliff Diaper Tote ($149) by Pottery Barn Kids. This definitely falls into the category of diaper bags that you can use well beyond the baby years. Measuring a generous 17″ wide x 7″ deep x 13″ high, it’s made with herringbone weave cotton canvas with leather accents, and features magnetic and rivet snap closures, a reinforced bottom, and lots of handy pockets. Inside, there is a removable changing pad, of course.
The winner of this bag will get to choose which color (white, navy, or camel) she’d like, plus she gets the optional personalization (a $6.50 value) for free, making the total prize value $155.50. Awesome! Check out this and other Mother’s Day gift ideas at Pottery Barn Kids.
Win it! One reader will win a personalized Seacliff Diaper Tote ($155.50) from Pottery Barn Kids. Here are the contest rules (they have changed a bit- please read carefully!) Remember that you can enter as many of this week’s giveaways as you’d like now from now until Sunday, May 2nd at 11:59pm EST. Winners will be chosen by Random.org and announced on Monday morning, May 3rd.
1) Visit Pottery Barn Kids and then leave a comment here about your favorite gift for mom. Leave your comment on THIS post (click on “comments” below).
2) Post your comment by 11:59pm EST on Sunday, May 2nd.
3) You may leave up to 3 separate entries- 1 entry with a comment as described in #1, 1 entry with a link to where you have blogged about this giveaway, 1 entry with your Twitter name if you have tweeted about this giveaway.
4) One winner will be chosen at random (using Random.org) and announced on Monday morning, May 3rd.
5) NOTE: If you wish to be contacted by e-mail if you win, please include your e-mail address in your comment. Otherwise you must check back on Monday, May 3rd by 10am. If the prize is NOT claimed within 72 hours, the next random winner (using Random.org) will be contacted.