You’re going to love our 3rd giveaway, since I know that many of you swear by Tea Collection clothing for your kids. Minneapolis bricks ‘n mortar store Pacifier (a longtime supporter of MyMomShops) features cool baby and kids’ toys, gifts, decor and clothing (up to size 12), including all the latest designs by Tea. Pacifier has generously donated a $100 gift certificate to one lucky winner who can use it for any regular-priced, in-stock Tea Collection or Daily Tea items, sizes 0-12 years. This includes the stand-out items from Tea’s just-released spring collection- “Viva El Arista.” Inspired by travels to Barcelona, Tea’s latest designs channel the creativity and playfulness of iconic Spanish architects and artists like Gaudi, Miro and Picasso. It’s one of my favorite Tea collections in a while. These are some of the pieces I’d personally choose:
Daily Tea Modern Graphic Tee in Limonada ($19, sizes 2-11/12). Inspired by the graphic signage seen on the streets of Barcelona. 100% cotton. A great unisex tee (read: hand-me-downable).
Tea Collection Paint Splattered Jeans- Rinse Wash ($49; sizes 12-18mos to 11/12). Don’t say “my kid could do that.” I know my kids would make a much bigger mess. This is juuust right.
Tea Collection Artista Wrap Dress in Ecru ($69, sizes 2T-12). Referencing the abstract shapes by Picasso (see, Mom & Dad, I do use that art history degree), this poplin dress features Tea’s trademark faux-wrap style and banded waist.
Daily Tea Cubist Striped Romper ($28, sizes 3-6mos to 12-18mos). 100% cotton and totally adorable for your future World Cup player.
Win it! One reader will win the $100 gift certificate to spend on regular-priced Tea Collection or Daily Tea clothing at Pacifier. Here are the contest rules:
1) Visit Pacifier and tell us what your favorite Tea Collection or Daily Tea item is. Leave your comment on THIS post (click on “comments” below).
2) You may leave up to 3 separate entries- 1 entry with a comment as described in #1, 1 entry with a link to where you have blogged about this giveaway, 1 entry with your Twitter name if you have tweeted about this giveaway.
3) Post your entries by 11:59pm EST, Sunday, January 23rd. Maximum 3 entries per person (as described above), please. US addresses only.
4) One winner will be chosen at random (using Random.org) and announced on Monday morning, January 24th at the blog and via our e-newsletter (if you’d like to subscribe, please e-mail me with “subscribe” in the subject line).
5) If you are not subscribed to our e-newsletter, please remember to check back on Monday morning, January 24th to see if you won any prizes. If any prize is NOT claimed within 72 hours, the next random winner (using Random.org) will be contacted.
Remember, you can enter as many Blogiversary Giveaway contests as you’d like by midnight (EST) on Sunday, January 23rd, but with a maximum of three entries per contest (see details above). All winners will be announced on Monday, January 24th.