Described as the “ultimate diaper bag”, Skip Hop’s new BENTO ($99) combines the best features that Skip Hop has perfected over the years (wow, it has been 7 years since I purchased my first pink Skip Hop when I strollered R. around NYC!) Designed for busy parents on-the-go (with looks that both Mom and Dad will appreciate), BENTO multi-tasks for diapering, feeding, and organizing your “grown-up” stuff too. It includes Skip Hop’s own insulated 8-piece mealtime kit with “clix” containers which slides into their own compartment (no more strained peas all over baby’s spare clothing). There’s also an insulated cooler bag and freezer pack (I used to have buy these separately and hook them over my stroller handles, which was sort of a nuisance). And, of course, it wouldn’t be a Skip Hop bag without plenty of pockets to help organize everything (your phone, keys, wallet, etc.), patented Shuttle Clips to attach to any stroller, padded tote straps, changing pad, and adjustable messenger strap. They’ve pretty much thought of everything.
I like that this bag doesn’t scream “baby on board”- it will last you well beyond the infant stage (I know from experience that you may be toting pullups and sippy cups for longer than you’d like). And that it is “neutral” enough for people besides mom (ahem) to carry around. Of course (almost needless to say these days) it is BPA-Free, PVC-Free, and Phthalate-Free, too.
The Bento retails for $99 and is available in 3 colors (black, goldenrod, or olive) at Skip Hop.
Win it! One reader will win a new Skip Hop BENTO ($99 value) in their color of choice. Here are the contest rules:
1) Visit Skip Hop and tell us what your favorite item is (it does not have to be the BENTO). Leave your comment on THIS post (click on “comments” below).
2) You may leave up to 3 separate entries- 1 entry with a comment as described in #1, 1 entry with a link to where you have blogged about this giveaway, 1 entry with your Twitter name if you have tweeted about this giveaway.
3) Post your entries by 11:59pm EST, Sunday, January 23rd. Maximum 3 entries per person (as described above), please. US addresses only.
4) One winner will be chosen at random (using Random.org) and announced on Monday morning, January 24th at the blog and via our e-newsletter (if you’d like to subscribe, please e-mail me with “subscribe” in the subject line).
5) If you are not subscribed to our e-newsletter, please remember to check back on Monday morning, January 24th to see if you won any prizes. If any prize is NOT claimed within 72 hours, the next random winner (using Random.org) will be contacted.
Remember, you can enter as many Blogiversary Giveaway contests as you’d like by midnight (EST) on Sunday, January 23rd, but with a maximum of three entries per contest (see details above). All winners will be announced on Monday, January 24th.
(Make sure you haven’t missed the other giveaways! Posted so far: Lands End Beach Getaway Package- $208, Paloma’s Nest $100 Gift Certificate, and Tea Collection $100 Gift Certificate from Pacifier).