Hey! I hope you are all enjoying the 4th Blogiversary Giveaway Week so far. The entires are pouring in. In case you’ve missed the first half (5 out of 10 giveaways), here’s a recap (remember, you can enter as many of the giveaways as you want between now and Sunday, January 23rd):
Giveaway #1: Lands End Beach Getaway Package- $208
Giveaway #2: Paloma’s Nest $100 Gift Certificate
Giveaway #3: Tea Collection $100 Gift Certificate from Pacifier
Giveaway #4: Skip Hop’s New BENTO Ultimate Diaper Bag
Giveaway #5: Mitetees $100 Gift Certificate
Ready for more??? For Giveaway #6, Baby Print Art has donated a $100 gift certificate so that one lucky winner will be able to create some lovely custom kids’ handprint and footprint art for her home. I’ve done this for myself (see 1st photo below) and I absolutely love it. There is something so precious and nostalgic about your kids’ handprints or footprints (even if you think they are not teeny-tiny enough anymore, trust me, they are…S’s footprint at age 3 already looks small to me a year later). Here’s how the process works: Baby Print Art sends you a kit with paper and ink to make sample hand and footprints (you can try a few times and they’ll use the best print). They even include hand wipes to clean the kids off afterwards. You send the kit back in a pre-paid envelope, and a few weeks later you’ll get your finished, professional quality canvas. The canvas I got was the signature Wee Print Portrait ($79) but there are many other options too (plus add-on features like the child’s name, birthdate, and even a photo). They have also added finger print canvases which I’d be curious to try. Check out the customer gallery to get some inspiration, and to see how the pieces look when hanging on the wall in your home.
These canvases are real conversation pieces in your home (whether you place them in a nursery, child’s bedroom, or playroom), and years from now they will be a wonderful reminder of just how little your little ones were. Keep in mind that these make excellent grandparent gifts, too! Visit Baby Print Art.
Win it! One reader will win a $100 gift certificate to Baby Print Art. Here are the contest rules:
1) Visit Baby Print Art and tell us what your favorite product is. Leave your comment on THIS post (click on “comments” below).
2) You may leave up to 3 separate entries- 1 entry with a comment as described in #1, 1 entry with a link to where you have blogged about this giveaway, 1 entry with your Twitter name if you have tweeted about this giveaway.
3) Post your entries by 11:59pm EST, Sunday, January 23rd. Maximum 3 entries per person (as described above), please. US addresses only.
4) One winner will be chosen at random (using Random.org) and announced on Monday morning, January 24th at the blog and via our e-newsletter (if you’d like to subscribe, please e-mail me with “subscribe” in the subject line).
5) If you are not subscribed to our e-newsletter, please remember to check back on Monday morning, January 24th to see if you won any prizes. If any prize is NOT claimed within 72 hours, the next random winner (using Random.org) will be contacted.
Remember, you can enter as many Blogiversary Giveaway contests as you’d like by midnight (EST) on Sunday, January 23rd, but with a maximum of three entries per contest (see details above). All winners will be announced on Monday, January 24th.