As much as I enjoyed being “unplugged” over the holidays, I’m thrilled to be back. I have so much fun stuff to share with you this month.
Let’s get started with a giveaway. This week, a lucky reader will win both a beautiful 2011 calendar and planner made by Egg Press (one of my all-time favorite letterpress studios) and Blue Sky exclusively for Target. The brand new stationery line just launched in-store at Target (you can’t buy them online, but Blue Sky’s website does sell a small selection). It’s a collection of well-priced and well-designed dated products including planners, wall calendars, and desk calendars, all featuring the distinctive, modern, feminine style that Egg Press is well known for. Isn’t the color palette gorgeous? I’m a sucker for teals and golds and browns. I especially love the soft, faux-leather covered Milano planners. They have a sumptuous, buttery feel that make planning your schedule feel like a pleasure instead of a chore. Does your Blackberry make you feel the same way? I thought not! The desk pads are also terrific because they do double duty as wall calendars. So you can experiment with which location works best for keeping your family organized all year.
I really love this new collection, and I think shoppers will, too. If you’re craving more organization in 2011- with a splash of style to boot (who isn’t?)- be sure to enter this giveaway.
Win it! One MyMomShops reader will win a Blue Sky/Egg Press for Target Case-Bound Milano 8x 10 Planner/Diary ($13.99) and Desk Pad 22 x 17″ Calendar ($9.99) from Target. Here are the contest rules:
1) Visit Blue Sky and tell us what your favorite product from Blue Sky/Egg Press for Target is (it does not have to be the giveaway prizes). Leave your comment on THIS post (click on “comments” below).
2) Post your comment by 11:59pm EST on Thursday, January 6th.
3) You may leave up to 3 separate entries- 1 entry with a comment as described in #, 1 entry with a link to where you have blogged about this giveaway, 1 entry with your Twitter name if you have tweeted about this giveaway.
4) One winner will be chosen at random (using Random.org) and announced on Friday morning, January 7th.
5) NOTE: If you wish to be contacted by e-mail if you win, please include your e-mail address in your comment. Otherwise you must check back on Friday morning, January 7th. If the prize is NOT claimed within 72 hours, the next random winner (using Random.org) will be contacted.