Jewelry Never Looked Better

I don’t know about you, but my jewelry has been a mess for years…a tangled up collection of (mostly) costume necklaces, bracelets and half-pairs of earrings. When I’m in a rush, I can never find what I am looking for, and in fact I’ve forgotten some of what I actually have. So I was thrilled to receive Red Envelope’s brass-and-nickel Sculptured Jewelry Tree recently as a gift. I’d had my eye on this for years, actually, and it does not disappoint. It’s a beautiful way to keep your jewelry on display, and wearable too. After sorting through years’ worth of assorted baubles, I put my favorite necklaces and bracelets on the branches, and my most-often worn rings on the wooden tray below. The jewelry tree costs $79.95 and you can also choose to have an optional shiny nickel plaque engraved on the bottom for an additional $5. Before you make a purchase, be sure to visit Red Envelope’s coupon page to take advantage of any discounts (Retail Me Not also frequently has click-through discount links for Red Envelope purchases).

This entry was posted in coupon codes, favorite gifts, jewelry, just for mom, mother's day. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Jewelry Never Looked Better

1. BSB says:

I think this looks great, but will have to wait a few years! My 3 year old daughter would constantly be trying on items-which wouldn't be so bad. The bad part would be when she decides to put it in a super safe secret place!

• Zelia says:

Concordo: speriamo nella reslaee europea. Gi per ToS: Knight of Ratatosk tira bruttissima aria (la Namco non ha mai gradito USA ed Europa), speriamo che almeno per questo ci sia qualche speranza.

2. mymomshops says:

A valid concern! I keep mine on top of a tall dresser. So far my kids haven't noticed it actually. Fingers crossed.

• Viviana says:

I just watched your eoidpse of How It’s Made here in the USA. I cannot wait to pick my pieces out and order from you. I paused the DVR and had my kids watch the show as well. They got a kick out of hearing my name on TV. Your work is absolutely gorgeous and can’t wait to own and show off the celtic cross! Thank you so much for being on How it’s Made.Anxious customer from Texas, USA- Heather M.

• great work! im in complete awe to see this doisnemin of yours n that too so well-etched n honest to the core. Today,i feel proud being an avid n dedicated listener of the songs which are written by someone who has such in-depth knowledge of our literature. you’ve made me a very proud person today!THANKS for doing this.

3. rovic says:

Yes by all means start now. First of all the housing merakt stinks and there are a lot of people looking for rental. Take the extra time you have to do the basic credit checks and background checks of those interested in renting from you also make sure they are willing to carry their own insurance policy to protect your home (the rental) If they combine coverage with renters insurance they can get the policy cheaper. Don’t settle on the first person who meets your requirements take you time and do some checking it will save you BIG headaches later. Good Luck.

4. Rixil says:

16a13635216A lot of thanks for all your vaballue hard work on this web site. Kate really loves working on internet research and it’s really easy to see why. Most people hear all relating to the dynamic way you offer insightful tricks through your website and in addition foster participation from other individuals on that area of interest while our own simple princess is certainly studying a lot. Have fun with the remaining portion of the new year. You are always carrying out a great job. 187