Longtime readers of this blog know how much I love Amazon.com. I’ve been ordering from it since 1998 (want to take a trip down memory lane? Look at your past order histories at Amazon). But I never really bought my kids’ clothing there, until now…
Amazon.com has just introduced its Amazon Kids Boutique which features top designer brands like Splendid Littles, Levi’s, and Tea Collection. Not only is the clothing selection great (rivalling any top boutique) but the prices are often discounted, and if you are an Amazon Prime member you will get free two-day shipping on most items. Which is a much better deal than paying full price at other sites, plus hefty shipping fees even on small orders, don’t you think?
I recently got to attend a Fall Preview by Amazon Kids Boutique and was very impressed with the brands that they carry–I spotted Hartstrings, Charlie Rocket, and Hatley (including S’s farmer raincoat), among others:
The generous folks at Amazon.com gave me a $50 gift certificate to try out the Amazon Kids Boutique, as well as another $50 gift certificate to give away to one of my readers (scroll down for contest details). I bought a back-to-school outfit for S, including new Levi’s jeans that he badly needed:
Charlie Rocket Boys Mini Thermal Hoodie (reduced to $18.97 from $38, sizes 2-7)
Levi’s Boys Slim Straight Jean (reduced to $24.99 from $40; sizes 2-7)
I didn’t get anything for R. this time, but I did see some terrific girls’ clothing for back-to-school:
Splendid Littles Girls Tri Blend Stripe Tunic Set in Teal ($62, sizes 2T-6x)
Mimi & Maggie Girls Toddler Village Flower Dress in Rose ($68, sizes 2T-4T)
Go check it out! Visit Amazon Kids Boutique for more top back-to-school threads.
Win it! One MyMomShops reader will win a $50 gift certificate to the Amazon Kids Boutique. The winner will be chosen by Random.org and announced on Friday afternoon, September 2nd. Here are the contest rules.
1) Visit the Amazon Kids Boutique and then leave a comment here about what you might buy with a $50 gift certificate. Leave your comment on THIS post (click on “comments” below).
2) You may leave 2 extra entries, 1 if you follow MyMomShops on Twitter (please indicate your Twitter handle), and 1 if you are a subscriber to the MyMomShops newsletter (e-mail me to subscribe).
3) Post your comment by 12pm noon EST on Friday, September 2nd. One entry per person please. U.S. entries only.
4) One winner will be chosen at random (using Random.org) and announced on Friday, September 2nd at 2pm.
5) NOTE: If you wish to be contacted by e-mail if you win, please include your e-mail address in your comment. Otherwise you must check back on Friday, September 2nd after 2pm. If the prize is NOT claimed within 48 hours, the next random winner (using Random.org) will be contacted.
Please note: I received two $50 gift cards from Amazon.com for this giveaway–one for me to purchase products and 1 to use for a giveaway.