I’ve got some exciting news. Designer Lindsay Stephenson of The Penny Paper Co. (formerly Penny People Designs) is working on some updates to MyMomShops (she created the logo and design you see here now, so obvoiusly I am a huge fan of her work). And she’s giving two of our readers each a $50 gift certificate to her new shop, The Penny Paper Co..
Lindsay’s work has been featured all over the blogosphere, so it may already look familiar to some of you, but, just in case, here are some of my favorite products, which include wall art, birth announcements, and personalized stationery.
“Big Deal” 8 x 10 Art Print ($15.99 unframed; you choose font color for name)
Preppy Stripe Birth Announcement ($25 for digital design; you print it yourself)
Personalized Photo Note Pad ($19.95 for 50-page notepad)
Flag Calling Card ($66 for 100 two-sided cards)
Bonus! The Penny Paper Co. is offering all MyMomShops readers 20% off any order with code “MYMOMSHOPS” now through September 24th.
Win it! Two MyMomShops readers will each win a $50 gift certificate for any purchase at The Penny Paper Co.. The winners will be chosen by Random.org and announced on Friday afternoon, September 23rd. Here are the contest rules.
1) Visit the The Penny Paper Co. and then leave a comment here about what you might buy with a $50 gift certificate. Leave your comment on THIS post (click on “comments” below).
2) NOTE: This contest is open to BOTH U.S. and Canadian readers! Hooray!
3) You may leave 2 extra entries, 1 if you follow MyMomShops on Twitter (please indicate your Twitter handle), and 1 if you are a subscriber to the MyMomShops newsletter (e-mail me to subscribe).
4) Post your entries by 12pm noon EST on Friday, September 23rd. U.S. and Canadian entries are acceptable.
5) Two winner will be chosen at random (using Random.org) and announced on Friday, September 23rd at 2pm.
6) NOTE: If you wish to be contacted by e-mail if you win, please include your e-mail address in your comment. Otherwise you must check back on Friday, September 23rd after 2pm. If the prizes are NOT claimed within 48 hours, the next random winners (using Random.org) will be contacted.
7) Please note that the gift certificates are for one-time use and do not include shipping costs; however, if the order totals less than $50 your shipping costs will be covered.