As a blogger who has covered the National Stationery Show since 2007–both for this blog and for Stationery Trends magazine–I am lucky to receive many beautiful samples of the finest letterpress stationery by top and emerging designers. I know that many of my readers are paperphiles as well who appreciate the thick cardstock and tactile beauty of letterpress greeting cards. So I’m very happy about this giveaway of a “baker’s dozen” of letterpress goodies. I’ve culled from the top items in my collection from this year’s National Stationery Show. The giveaway consists of 13 (a baker’s dozen) carefully selected letterpress cards and stationery–all in pristine condition, packaged in cellophane sleeves, with envelopes included. You can use these to send to your friends or family, or, if you’re like me, you’ll want to keep them for your own collection! The contents will be similar to what is shown above (I can’t guarantee an exact match, but, yes, you will receive the Ryan Gosling card) and you can expect top samples from designers like A Favorite Design, Grey Moggie Press, Steel Petal Press, Wishbone Letterpress, Igloo Letterpress, Sky of Blue Cards, Fine Day Press, Letter & Lark, Sugar Cube Press, Les Bois Letterpress, and more. Purchased separately, these cards would total over $65. I hope you will enjoy them!
Win it! One lucky paperphile will win a baker’s dozen of letterpress goodies from this year’s National Stationery Show. Here are the giveaway rules:
1) Simply leave a comment on THIS post (click on “comments” below) telling me what your favorite letterpress company/designer is (it doesn’t have to be one of the companies mentioned above).
2) You may leave up to FOUR separate entries- 1 entry with a comment as described in #1, 1 entry if you are already a MyMomShops e-mail subscriber (to subscribe, email me with “subscribe” in the subject line), 1 entry if you follow MyMomShops on Twitter, and 1 entry if you follow MyMomShops on Pinterest.
3) You MUST also include a valid e-mail address so I can contact you if you’re a winner.
4) Post your entries by 11:59pm EST, Thursday, July 25th. Maximum 4 entries per person (as described above), please. US addresses only.
5) One winner will be chosen at random (using Random.org) and will be contacted by email on Friday morning, July 26th to claim their prize.
6) If any prize is NOT claimed within 48 hours, the next random winner (using Random.org) will be contacted.