Bargain Alert: 50% off Kiwi Crate Subscriptions

Kiwi Crate

Here’s a great deal that I’m personally going to take advantage of from one of our newest affiliates, Kiwi Crate.  You’re probably familiar with Kiwi Crate as the award-winning “subscription box” activity kits for kids–inside each crate includes all the materials and inspiration for 2-3 enrichment activities focusing on a specific theme–such as Music, Color, Robots, or Safari.  There’s even a very clever “sibling add-on” that gives you extra materials each month so that there are no sibling fights!

This month only, Kiwi Crate is offering a Back to School with Kiwi Crate promotional offer where new subscribers can save 50% on a new subscription with code BACKTOSCHOOL10.  This is good all of their popular subscriptions like Monthly Subscriptions ($20 before, $10 with coupon), 6 Month Subscriptions ($110 before, $55 with coupon), and 12 Month Subscriptions ($205 before, $102.50 with coupon)–the longer the subscription you purchase, the more money you save.

I don’t know about you, but my kids love receiving surprise “crates” in the mail–and now that school is starting school, they’ll welcome some “fun” activities even more.

Here’s the deal!  Go Back to School with Kiwi Crate and save 50% on any new subscription PLUS receive a bonus welcome kit with code BACKTOSCHOOL10.

This entry was posted in accessories, back to school, books/magazines, coupon codes, favorite gifts, sibling gifts, toddlers, toys and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Bargain Alert: 50% off Kiwi Crate Subscriptions

1. Ursula says:

I’ve tried unsuccessfully the BACKTOSCHOOL10 code for the 12-month Kiwi Crate subscription. The promo discount is only $10 off the subtotal. Do you have a different promo code that offers 50% off the annual subscription? Thanks.

2. mymomshops says:

Ursula- thanks for letting me know and sorry for the inconvenience! I am contacting Kiwi Crate to find out why it didn’t work.

3. mymomshops says:

No problem- I am waiting to hear back from them and will let you know ASAP.

4. megan says:

hello there. the link still isn’t working, please advise.
    x

5. Colleen says:

I also just tried the code but it only provides $10 off not 50% off. Do you know if the 50% off offer will work?

6. mymomshops says:

So sorry for the inconvenience, everyone. Unfortunately Kiwi Crate has still not responded to my inquiry. I am going to keep trying to get their reply, but in the meantime I think you would just have to go with $10 off (not 50% off). I am trying to clarify this with them ASAP.

7. mymomshops says:

OK- I just heard back from Kiwi Crate. The BACKTOSCHOOL10 code is valid for 50% off the first month of a new subscription (not 50% off the entire price). The crates are $19.95 per month (for a monthly subscription), so the discount provides a $10 discount, regardless of the type of subscription purchased. They apologize for any confusion and so do I!